From the device:
1. Click on the Setup Internet E-mail
2. Click on E-mail Accounts link
3. Click on the Add e-mail account link
4. Click on (other) for eStream email accounts
5. Follow the directions by entering the email address and password
6. After entering your information you will receive an error message - just close the error message to continue
7. Click on "I will provide the settings"
8. Select "pop/imap (most common)"
9. Next were it says "Email server:" type in:
a) if you are a user of IMail please use: mail.estream.com
b) if you are a user of SmarterMail please use: ccemail.estream.com
Q: How do I know which one I use?
A: It's one you type into the web address bar to check your webmail account online.
10. Next were you see "User name:" type in your full email address
11. Now click on next and if all goes well and you entered everything correctly you should see, "You have successfully added "firstname.lastname@example.org"
NOTE: If after setting up your email on your blackberry and its not working please call your Cell Phone Carrier first for assistance. All the information they need to help get your blackberry working is on this page.
From your carriers BIS area:
1. Log into your carriers BIS area (see carrier specific list below)
Carrier specific links:
2. Click the Setup Account link
3. Follow the directions by entering the email address and password
4. Now go view set 6 - 11 above